Excel to PDF
Try this free online excel to PDF converter for converting excel files to PDF. Just enter your file and press the convert button. Within a few seconds, your XLSX or XLS file will be transformed into a PDF file.
How to Convert Excel to PDF Online?
The online excel to PDF conversion can be done by following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Upload your excel sheet by clicking the "Upload" button, you can upload multiple XLS sheets at once.
- After uploading the sheets, click on the "Convert to PDF" button.
- In a matter of seconds, your uploaded excel files will be processed, and the tool will display the "Download your file" button. By clicking on it, the converted PDF file will be downloaded in the default downloads folder of your device.
About Excel to PDF tool - Why to use this tool:
Excel is the spreadsheet format that is widely used by accountants and finance managers of a company as it involves calculations, pivot tables, graphing tools, etc. On the other hand, PDF or portable document format is considered a universal file format due to its easy accessibility and visibility. PDF files can be viewed on any device without the need to download any special software. It’s a drawback of excel and other file formats that don’t allow users to view files if they don’t have specific software or application installed on their devices. Hence, it becomes crucial to convert excel to PDF for eliminating the need for special software for viewing relevant documents.
Furthermore, the security of confidential data can be ensured while transforming your files from excel to PDF. It’s because the PDFs can be protected with passwords, unlike excel files. The people you want to share the data with will only be able to view if they enter the password for accessing that PDF. In this high-tech era, hacking is also on the peak; therefore, leaving important details without protecting them with passwords can put you in danger.
Best Free XLS to PDF Converter by DupliChecker
The online converter tools are high in demand these days; therefore, many websites are offering these tools. But, this free converter is the best one out there due to several reasons. Above all the reasons, the excel to PDF converter will provide you with a 100% accurate conversion. With this converter, all the details, formatting, and layout will remain intact in PDF format. You will not have to do all of the editing again if you choose to convert XLS to PDF with DupliChecker.
Moreover, our online converter has an easy-to-use interface that doesn’t require any skills to operate it. For using this tool, you just need a good internet connection. There is no limitation of installing any software or plugin on your device for using this tool as it is a web-based utility.
Where Excel to PDF Converter Helps You?
There are a number of ways in which this converter can help you. As mentioned before, PDF files can be protected with a password; therefore, this converter can help you in keeping your data safe from unauthorized people. Plus, the data presented through PDFs is more understandable as compared to XLS format, as excel files are mainly for presenting financial data, and if images or other visuals are added to it, then they can create a disturbance.
Save Excel as PDF
Now, you can save the data stored in excel as PDF in a few seconds with the online converter. This tool allows you to save excel as PDF by following a few easy steps. Neither the conversion nor the downloading of converted PDF files is a problem when you choose to perform this task on our online converter.
Accessibility of XLS to PDF Online Converter
You don’t have to buy a specific device for using a free online excel file to PDF converter. Whether you have a Mac, Linux, or windows operating system, you can access this online converter with any one of them. The two things you would need is a web browser and a connection to the internet. After entering the URL of this tool in the address bar, the webpage will load and voila! Now, you can convert as many excel files as you want in the PDF format.lock
Moreover, this web-based service is not only for desktop users. You can access this converter from any iOS or Android smartphone as well. DupliChecker is a mobile-friendly website; therefore, all of its tools, including Excel to PDF converter, can be accessed from mobile devices without any hassle.
Fast and Efficient XLSX to PDF Conversion
The XLSX to PDF converter on DupliChecker will not make you go through any difficult processes to complete this conversion. You don’t have to register yourself with our website for using this online converter. All you have to do for using this free excel to PDF converter is follow the steps mentioned above. Your file will go through the automated algorithms, and it will transform into PDF in a matter of seconds.
Besides being quick, the XLSX to PDF converter efficiently converts the excel files. The formatting you’ve done in the Excel file will remain the same after being converted to PDF with our tool. You don’t need to worry about editing all of the data again or losing essential details during conversion because this smart tool executes the process competently. There is no need to download any software or use any other average tool as our converter is available round the clock to provide you accurate results.
Safe and Secure
One of the problems that make people unwilling to use online tools is the safety of their data. No doubt, there can be some websites that might misuse your data when you put your file in them for Excel to PDF conversion. But, that’s not the case with our online converter. The developers of our site have developed the algorithms of this tool in such a way that any file entered in it for conversion gets removed from the databases as soon as the excel file converts to PDF.
We understand that most of the users don’t like to put in their personal details or link their social accounts with other websites. Therefore, that’s not the limitation imposed by our website for using any of its services. When it comes to providing a safe and secure platform for online tools, you will find DupliChecker’s name on the top of the list.
Key points of XLS to PDF Converter:
The key benefits of using this converter are as follows:
- The documents prepared in XLS format often lose their formatting and layout when they are shared with other people. However, it is the biggest of PDF files that they can be viewed or shared as it is because PDF is a universal document format. The disturbance often occurs between the sender and receiver of excel files, as some fonts or bullets might not be compatible with the software being used by the receiver for viewing excel files. It will make you look unprofessional, and your clients will get unsatisfied with your efforts. Therefore, converting excel to PDF can display the material in the same formatting on every device.
- As compared to excel, PDF files are much smaller in size. PDF file format stores images and other data after compressing them as it resolves the sharing and storing issues. Large-sized files are hard to share and are problematic for people with limited storage resources.
- After converting the XLS file into PDF, the important business documentation can be protected with a password. Protecting confidential details of business finances in PDF will make sure the intruders are kept away from exploiting data.
- PDF files can be viewed on all operating systems, including Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- PDFs are here to stay for long despite the rapid change in technology. The reason behind this is that the standard is so well-known that it would take a central change for everyone to adopt a different format.
We aim to provide you with the best and high-quality service of Excel to PDF conversion. Our motive is to make your life easy, as manual conversion can take several hours. You don’t have to worry about paying a single penny for using our online converter. Our tool allows all of its users to convert the limitless number of Excel files into PDF format. There is no limitation on the number of conversions you can make in a day or at a particular time.
So, what are you waiting for? Access this tool and start converting the Excel files to PDF now!