In this digital world, you need to come up with top-quality visuals to promote your presence over the web. Whether you’re running a website, blog, or social media marketing campaign, images are mandatory everywhere. Without images, you cannot capture the attention of your targeted audience, as a picture is worth a thousand words.
People also prefer visual content over textual, as it is more entertaining and less boring. However, you cannot just upload any image to your blog or social media account, as it needs to be in the right size. Every platform has its own dimensions, and if your images don’t fit them, then they won’t bring you the results you are looking for.
To counter this issue, you don’t need to find an image in the specific dimensions, as you can resize image files on your own. There are various methods to resize images. However, in this blog, we will highlight the best methods you can use to resize image files effectively. We will let you know about both online and offline methods. So let’s get started without any further ado!
You can find various online utilities to resize image files in an effective manner. Many people are reluctant to use web-based tools due to the fear of losing confidential files. However, the tools discussed below will keep your files safe and secure, and they won’t let you suffer quality loss. Take a look to find the best facility to resize image files!
The online photo resizer can help you execute the image resizing task like a pro. You just need to follow the below easy steps to resize your image files quickly.
1. Access the online image resizer.
2. Click the button to upload your image you wish to resize.
3. Enter your desired dimensions to resize the image file.
4. Click the resize button.
5. Your request will be processed, and you can easily get the resized image in a few seconds
Have you been trying to resize an image while reducing its size as well? You may think it’s not possible to carry out these two tasks simultaneously. However, the image resizer also helps you to resize image to 100kb without disturbing the quality of the file. Here is, how you can resize an image file to 100kb using this online tool.
1. Access the online resize image to 100KB utility.
2. Upload the pictures you wish to resize to 100KB.
3. Hit the resize picture button.
4. Wait for a few seconds to get high-quality results and download them on your device with a single click.
If you don’t have a stable internet connection and want to resize images through an offline method, then go through to the options discussed below!
The easiest way to resize images on a Windows device is through its built-in editing toolkit. You can resize images on a Windows device through the following steps:
1. Open the picture on your device.
2. Press Ctrl + E or click the edit image icon appearing at the center-top.
3. After that, use your mouse to adjust the image size.
4. You can also click the free button to resize images as per the given aspect ratios.
5. Finally, save the resized image with a single click.
The paint app on the desktop is another easy offline method to resize image files effectively. To resize images through this method, you need to:
1. Access the Paint app on your desktop.
2. Click File and Open to browse and select the image you want to resize.
3. Press Ctrl + E or go to file → image properties.
4. After that, set your desired dimensions of width and height in the given fields.
5. Your image will be resized in a blink of an eye. You can save it on your device with Ctrl + S.
Photoshop is the most widely used software program by designers to edit and beautify images. You can also use this software to resize images by following the steps given below.
1. Open Photoshop on your device.
2. Click the open file button to open the image you wish to resize.
3. Click the image button and select the image size option.
4. Afterwards, you will see the image size window on your screen displaying your image’s current size.
5. You can change the dimensions of your image as per your requirements.
6. Finally, you need to select the resample option to make Photoshop adjust the changed pixels proportionally.
7. Your image will be resized in no time. You can click ok and save the resized image on your device.
So these are the most effective online and offline methods to resize image files. The online methods can be conducted through any device. In comparison, offline methods require you to have a specific device to resize images. You can opt for an online or offline method to resize image files as per your desire.