How Do I Reverse Google Image Search? Reverse image search is all about finding information present over the cyberspace. Everyone from somewhere somehow is connected to the internet, either they use a social or a business network over the internet, or they are tagged in group photos. Almost no one is invisible to the internet except for the people who are still unknown to this world, and these people won’t reach us over this worldwide network unless they have the knowledge and a connection. People who use internet use various applications which are connected to the search engines. These search engines index all the images, profiles and any related information on its servers.
There is an uncomplicated course of action that you need to follow if you are using a computer or an Android smartphone.
If You Are Using A Computer or An Android Smartphone
These steps can be followed if you wish to upload using Chrome browser
- You will need to be sure if you are using Chrome browser because this is the most compatible browser for this purpose.
- Next, you can either look for google Reverse Image Search in Google’s search engine bar, or you can go directly to the link: https://images.google.com this is where you will be following the given below steps.
- You will find a camera icon in the search bar which upon selecting will give two tabs to choose from. One will be if you have the URL of the image like a profile picture or image of an item that you wish to buy and want to compare with others of its kind. The next option is to upload an Image. This is where you can upload a photo from your computer or smartphone.
- When you are done providing the URL or selecting the image from your computer all you have to do is upload it by using the button open or choose.
If You Are Using Firefox, You Can Drag and Drop Pictures
- Open the browser and follow the same procedure as given in the second step up there.
- Make sure you have the folder that contains the image open.
- When the links open, all you have to do is click and hold the image from the folder.
- Drag and drop it on the search bar which will allow the tool to upload the picture.
When the picture uploads all you have to do is click on the “Search” button. It is not essential to just drag and drop in Firefox you can even provide the link of the picture or can upload the same way we did while using chrome. This method is only for your convenience because if you want to provide a URL, it takes sometimes. Let’s say if you are using Internet Explorer you will need to right click on the image you want to search for, go to properties, copy the URL by highlighting and using the short cut keys or selecting the copy option from your right click menu. Then you can paste it in the Google image search bar to complete the task, which is why drag and drop or uploading file is much more comfortable.
The Simplest Way in Google Chrome
If you are using this browser and you saw an image on a website or a social network, then all you have to do is right click on the image and look for where it says Search Google for the picture. When clicked, it will open another tab where it will take you to the Google images page. This is where all the results will be displayed. Remember, these results are only from the servers of Google, for other search engines you might need to follow different steps or you can use DupliChecker’s reverse image search tool which will look into all the search engine’s databases to provide best results.