The MCAT test is a computer based standardized test for prospective medical students in us and Canada. It consists of different sections like problem solving, critical thinking, and writing skills and designed to determine the scientific concepts and principles of students.
Here are some tips to get good scores in MCAT test dates 2011:
• The best way to pass in MCAT test is to take many MCAT practice tests as possible. You should take at least one practice test before the MCAT test dates. Practice is the only thing which will prepare you fully. Free MCAT practice test will give you an image of actual MCAT test.
• For full preparation, you can take MCAT test dates 2010 papers to get an idea about pattern of test.
• The MCAT test is based on reading comprehension; it is not like a thinking test. Only some specific formulas and names you have to learn for MCAT test.
• You can take any MCAT test preparation course from anywhere will give you an experience of standardized test. It will also provide you a MCAT preparation test in order to complete your preparation. Test preparation course and preparation test will help you to get good MCAT test results.
• You can purchase additional passages for practices from anywhere for MCAT test. The more you will practice, the more you will get high score.
• Use flash cards; put the concepts of sections on each flash card. It will help you to learn easily.
• Don’t leave any question unanswered, make an educated guess.
• Do verbal passages for a practice before the MCAT test. This will warm up you intelligence.
• Never get stuck on a question during test. If some of the MCAT test questions are too hard or time taking, just move on and after doing other questions, come back to that particular question.
• If you want to do well in MCAT test, use the technique of educated guessing.
• Don’t follow other students during preparation. Just focus on the things that you think you need improvement.
• A final tip for students is to take the rest. It will help you to give the attention to MCAT test.
Moreover, there are total 25 MCAT 2011 test dates which are held in different dates throughout the year. If you are not prepared for the MCAT test, then you can improve your score before MCAT test dates 2012. If you have decided your MCAT test date from 2011 MCAT test dates, it is suitable to get registered as soon as possible. And keep in mind that high MCAT test scores can be only come through the practice so keep practicing. Good luck!